- Are there any plans to add new professions to the game or are we at maximum capacity?
- What is the official rationale for abandoning Sunsong Ranch development in the next expansion?
- What sort of changes are planned for the new training recipes and gathering "bits" that were added to Pandaria content to keep them relevant in a new expansion?
- Has Blizzard solidified on the "discovery" mechanic for learning new recipes beyond trainer recipes?
- What happened with Spirits of Harmony that caused them to fall out of favor?
- Are you happy with the way Cooking played out in Mists - did more players utilized the improved Cooking?
- Are you happy with Archaeology in Mists as far as the quantity and power of artifacts?
- Do you have plans to tweak Archaeology to give it long term stamina? All of the new artifacts were pretty easy to discover in Pandaria.
A unified daily token vendor for all professions -- Spirit of Harmony used as currency for vendor recipes.
Spread faction gains among alts -- Grand Commendations added in 5.1
Static bind on pickup recipes for non-raiders -- Smart loot drops added for certain new recipes.
Let players influence dig sites -- Tokens added to Archaeology vendor to reset/modify spawn locations.
Consistent level requirements on scrolls -- Scrolls changed to scaling in 5.4
Portable Anvil -- Score! Added to the game :)
Add new discovery/proc items to the game -- Many professions now have discovery recipes.
Provide alternative to "orbs" for raiders only -- Most professions have a daily CD they can use.
Remove JC dailies and use another gating mechanism -- Done, now JC uses daily discovery recipe.
Create more ways to use green gems -- Primal diamond/jewelry recipes arguably count for this one?
This is a great time to talk about what we want to see down the road. Once we have a comprehensive list, we'll build a new poll to tally votes. So please leave a Comment and let us know what new feature is important to you!