I got a question a couple of days ago from a reader who wanted to know if I was researching the Hordie trainers for my site. Sadly I had not tackled this yet, although I want to get them online at some point. So I decided to do a stealth mission to Thrallmar to see how much I could scope out in kitty form.
Unfortunately the guards busted me several times and I was not able to enter any buildings. I could only stand on the outskirts of town and use my mouse cursor to find vendor names. I also had humanoid tracking on, which enabled me to narrow down the buildings but not the location inside. I did find a link posted on the WoW beta forums which helped fill in some of the blanks for me:
The Horde profession trainers for 300-375 are at Thrallmar:
- Jewelcrafting - Kalaen is inside the Inn
- Skinning - Moorutu is outside under a small tent in front of the Inn
- Leatherworking - Barim Spilthoof is with the skinning trainer ;)
- Tailoring - Dalinna is inside the Inn
- Cooking – Baxter is inside the Inn
- Alchemy – Apothecary Antonivich is inside the mage tower on the west side of Thrallmar
- Enchanting – Felannia is inside the mage tower on the west side of Thrallmar
- Engineering – Mack Diver at Zabra'jin in Zangarmarsh, located just outside the fence on the southeast side of town, standing under the bridge that leads into town.
- Mining – Krugosh is standing in front of the barracks
- Blacksmithing – Rohok is at the forge just south of the mage tower
- First Aid - Aresella is at Falcon Watch on the southwestern side of Hellfire Peninsula
- Fishing – Zurjaya at Zabra'jin in Zangarmarsh, standing by the bonfire in the center of town.
Also I thought it was worth mentioning that if anyone has trouble finding their trainer in their starting town, Shattrath City has many Grand Master trainers as well. You can ask a guard to mark your mini-map if you want to make it super easy =)